2 Aug 17
There are some points to inspect or check the generator which are given below,
- Check the Grease Gen Bearing and coolant.
- Check the oil & condition,
- Check the air filter, barrel leads, fan belt, missing belts.
- Check the block heater and remote start connection (locate, test & tag).
- Check the fuel pumped out of tank.
- Check the battery charger, battery cable and battery voltage.
- Check the fuel rack and cold water leaks.
- Check the temperature with heat gun.
- Check the coolant leaks, oil leaks.
- Test the fuel rating.
- Gauge compliance tests
- Gauge adjustment tests.
- Accurate temperature gauge test.
- Engine alternator test.
- Shut down verification.