Container loading inspections
9 Aug 17
There is some point to inspect during the container loading which are given below,
- Check the loading list provided by the factory.
- Count the quantity of cartons, at the warehouse, according to the loading list and open a few cartons, and check if the products and the inner packing are conform to what the buyer is expecting.
- Monitor the loading process, and double confirm the loaded quantity with the worker/leader for each container.
- Check the weight of samples and also request for weight of container after loading is complete.
- During the loading process, check or examine how safe products are being loaded to identify and potential risks.
- Take picture of full loading container before closing doors.
- Also take picture of full loading container after closing doors.
- Finally seal it and make it sure.
- There are two seals one is excise seal and other is container seal.
- Take picture of seal with its proper visible seal no and also note in your report.
- Lastly take picture of container with its container no. and seal no.