Inspection of mobile phone
4 Aug 17
There are some important points to inspect or check during buying mobile phone which are given below,
- Ensure that any dents or grazed paint outside the phones.
- Open the back cover of mobile phones and make sure the battery slot and SIM slot, if you are considering dual SIM phones, then check in the slot and their functionality.
- Check the touch screen or keypad of the mobile phone, it’s depending on which type of mobile you have buying or check its function is good.
- Check the battery life of the phone.
- Make a call from the phone and check the whirring sounds, or cross connections to other phone lines or cracking of voices etc.
- Check the charger and headphones of the mobile phone.
- Check the warranty paper of the mobile phone.