There are some important point to check during car inspection which are given below,
- Ensure that the car is on level ground before checking it out.This is to ensure that you will be able to clearly check the tires and to see if there is anything sagging on the car.
- Check each body panel, as well as the roof. Make sure that any rust spots, dents, and scratches.
- Ensure the frame damage. Check the saddle. It may be welded or bolted in. Inspect the bolt heads at the top of the fenders inside the hood; scratch marks indicates that the fenders have been replaced or realigned (after a crash).
- Check the trunk of the car to make sure it is still in good condition.
- Check the glass of the car, walk around the vehicle and take a careful look at all the glass to make sure there are no cracks or large, cratered areas.
- Check the seats and upholstery of the car for any tears, rips, stains, or other type of damage.
- Check to make sure the air-conditioning of the car is working well by turning it on.
- Check the all the additional functions in the car.
- Check the car engine for any sort of leaks, or corrosion.
- Check the odometer of the car for the mileage.
- Check the tires should be worn evenly and they should match. Look at the surface of the tire for feathering (bad alignment).
- Take the car for a test drive and Make sure the car is good to drive and also check the brake.
- Lastly, check out the car’s service history.