Basics of third party inspection
5 Aug 17
What is the basics of third party inspection is given below,
- The first basic step in the third party inspection is checking the quality and quantity of the product.
- Ensure the marking and packing of material as per buyer specification.
- Check the raw material is genuine and as per specified standard.
- Make Sure that prohibited goods not used or sent by consignor in any consignment.
- Ensure the safe and healthy working condition.
- Check to reduce the risk of defective products.
- It ensures the activity Safe and secure.
- Lastly, the third party inspects the container before loading and also checks the quantity and visual quality as mentioned in the document then sealed the container.